Ensuring the Closing Goes Smoothly
There are few things we enjoy more than saying to a client, “You’ve got the home!” This means:
- the seller has accepted your offer
- conditions have been waived
- and the closing date has been set
Just because the purchase has been made doesn’t mean our work for you stops. On the contrary. There are a myriad of other things we’ll do to ensure the process goes smoothly:
- work with the seller’s agent and your mortgage lender to ensure all paperwork has been completed
- make suggestions for a reputable insurance agent and/or a moving company
If at any time leading up to moving day you have a question, problem or concern, we’ll be there to help. You can count on us to be your real estate agent before, during and after you cross the threshold into your beautiful new home.
If you have questions about the home buying process, please feel free to call or email or submit the form below.